The Institute for Learning Practitioners (ILP) is the fastest growing professional body for people who design, deliver and assess workplace learning and development. ILP provides professional development, networking opportunities, access to resources, latest research and industry news.
At ILP, we are committed to helping individuals and organisations get the best results from their learning and development initiatives.
Anyone visiting this website is welcome to attend any of our professional development programs and events, and also access our research and industry news – BUT if you become an ILP member, you can also enjoy:
- discounted rates on ILP professional development programs
- member rates for city and regional ILP events and national conference
- instant access to ‘best value’ professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- access marketing opportunities and gain recognition of achievements
- access to ILP’s Members Portal with exclusive access to resources
- access to our inSIGHTS mentoring program