LEARNING PROVIDER OF THE YEAR
Awarded to an individual or organisation delivering learning initiatives to external clients, who have demonstrated innovation, consistency with the impact of their initiatives, and can articulate what makes them the Learning Provider of the Year.
LEARNING TEAM OF THE YEAR
Awarded to a Learning and Development Team within an organisation (private or public-sector) who provide outstanding learning and development services to their internal clients.
LEARNING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
Awarded to an individual (employed or contractor) who has shown outstanding skill and professionalism and exceptional results through their learning initiatives.
LEARNING IMPACT PROGRAM OF THE YEAR
Awarded to an individual or organisation that has delivered a major learning initiative or program that has achieved exceptional results in the nomination year.
INNOVATION LEARNING AWARD
This award recognises an individual or organisation that demonstrates outstanding innovation in a learning initiative that addresses learning needs for an organisation or client.
L&D MANAGER OF THE YEAR
This award recognises an individual working within an organisation (internal) who has shown exemplary leadership and professionalism in their L&D role; providing outstanding service and impact to their team and the organisation,
and the L&D community.
FUTURE OF LEARNING AWARD
Awarded to an individual or organisation that has embraced the future of learning and transformed the design and delivery of their learning initiatives to include fully integrated, multi-method approaches to their learning initiatives.
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The ILP Lifetime Achievement Award will an outstanding L&D practitioner. It will recognise the contribution made to the L&D Profession. The recipient will be innovative in their approach, a thought leader, and respected by the L&D Community.
CELEBRATING OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS!
ILP will host its annual Australian Learning Impact Awards dinner on the 29th September 2018.
Join us when we announce the Australian Learning Impact Awards (ALIA) winners, recognising people who have achieved outstanding results in 2018, through their role or learning initiatives.
Come along and join peers and friends for a delicious three-course dinner and drinks with entertainment against the backdrop of Brisbane Riverfire fireworks display.
Everyone (ILP Members and Non-members) are welcome to apply for an Award. So if you have (or you know someone who has) has achieved a significant result for a client or an organisation, we encourage you to apply. In 2018 we have eight categories:
- Learning Provider of the Year
- Learning Team of the Year
- Learning Professional of the Year (ILP Members only)
- learning Impact Program of the Year
- Innovation Learning Award
- L&D Manager of the Year
- Future of Learning Award
- ILP Lifetime Achievement Award
Save the Date – Saturday 29th September 2018
Queensland State Library, South Bank, Brisbane
1. WHAT WINNERS RECEIVE
AUSTRALIAN LEARNING IMPACT AWARD WINNERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- National recognition within the L&D industry for adding value and achieving outstanding outcomes.
- Feature article in ILP emagazine (circulated to over 5000 subscribers), and on ILP website.
- Presented with an Optical Crystal Trophy (by Award Sponsor).
- Professional photo for promotional marketing.
- Two-year ILP Membership (value $550).
- An announcement in ILP’s newsletter.
- An ILP Award logo for use on emails and websites.
- All finalists will be presented with a Recognition Certificate acknowledgement of their achievement.
2. AWARD PROCESS
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
Submit your application and supporting materials by 5pm (EST) 17th August, 2018.All submissions will be assessed by an independent panel of judges, who allocate points according to a pre-determined set of criteria.
A short listing of finalists will be decided 5pm (EST) 4th September, 2018, and all nominees will be advised the outcome of their submission.
Awards will be presented at the Annual Awards Dinner (29th September, 2018). Our expectation is that all finalists (or representative) must attend the Awards Dinner.
3. SAMPLE SUBMISSION QUESTIONS
- What was the learning need identified for your client/company? What operational results did the client/company want to achieve?
- How did you investigate the learning needs? What did you discover?
- How did you investigate the workplace environment in which participants would have to apply their learning? What did you discover?
- Describe the training and learning solution that was developed and how it was implemented?
- What did you do to proactively influence the impact of the learning initiative? How was the application of learning in the workplace encouraged and supported?
- What were the direct outcomes (short and long-term) for the client/company in terms of performance outcomes and business results of the training and learning initiative?
- How did you measure these outcomes?
- What did you learn from the initiative? What would you do differently in a similar situation? Why?