CLP certification is based on assessments of career achievements, practical experience, ongoing development and demonstration of learning facilitation skills.
Each candidate will complete an application form and attach the following evidence:
- A minimum of five years facilitation experience in learning and development
- Academic and/or vocational qualifications Accreditations to support their facilitation professionalism
- Facilitation achievements reflecting work done, results achieved and career highlights
- Professional development activities completed over the last three years reflecting currency
Please ensure the Declaration is completed and that all claims are independently substantiated as the ILP certification process is comprehensive and subject to audit by external parties. Certified copies of official documents must also be provided.
Once the application is approved, candidates will be proved with additional information relating to three practical pieces of assessment:
- A validation telephone/Skype interview to discuss the candidate’s steps and processes for engaging their client to determine the design and delivery needs, and application strategies
- Deliver a 40 minute learning session to demonstrate the candidate’s advanced facilitation skills
- Develop a client learning transfer plan that reflects the ILP facilitation capabilities