Head of Mastery and Training
Your New Role (duties and responsibilities):
About The Role
The purpose of the Head of Mastery and Training role is to provide strategic leadership to the Operations Services Training and Mastery teams, to enable a significant uplift in the capability of our front line teams and to enable an environment where our people can adapt to change and can have increasingly fulfilling careers facilitated by their underlying skills.
What You Will Need (role skills and experience):
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be highly respected as senior leader delivering across the full scope of a business division;
- Have demonstrated experience leading systematic deployment of training programs and plans;
- Have a deep commitment and passion for promoting and enabling the use of technology deployment of training and development
- Have demonstrated technical leadership capability for the installation of efficient and effective training and development schemes
- Have experience delivering improvement on a large scale;
- Have experience and demonstrated capability role modelling behaviors consistent with inclusion, engagement and innovate culture;
- Have strong communication skills and proven ability to engage and build relationships across multiple layers of an organisation.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work both independently and as part of a team.
Your New Company (about us and what you will get in return):
BHP is establishing Operations Services – a new team of employees who will provide production and maintenance services that have previously been performed by external contractors.
We are investing in our team to take your skills and career to places you never thought possible. This is an exciting time for BHP. Are you ready to make your place?
- You will be part of a high performance team dedicated to continuous improvement, your diversity of thought and practical experience will be highly valued.
- You will be empowered to enable higher performance through people and make a real difference to the performance of our business.
Supporting a diverse workforce
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
What You Need To Do Now (enquire or apply):