Training Specialist – People & Capability 14 month contract
Your New Role (duties and responsibilities):
About the role
The role is based in Head Office (Brisbane). The main focus of the role is to provide instructional design, training development and delivery support for a variety of bespoke learning opportunities, including online learning.
- Recommend and provide training solutions for identified business needs (including training needs analysis, training design, development and delivery), which incorporates the use of a variety of training tools and delivery methods.
- Update existing training where required.
- Manage compliance training refreshers and completions.
- Respond to various training requests and enquires from all areas of the business.
- Provide general support to the Training Team.
What You Will Need (role skills and experience):
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Training and Development role that required a focus on instructional design and training delivery (essential).
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Adobe Captivate (essential).
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment or similar.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management.
- The ability to negotiate priorities and manage delivery expectations.
- A positive, proactive and flexible approach to meeting business needs.
- Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industry (highly regarded, but not essential).
Your New Company (about us and what you will get in return):
NTI is an award winning, recognised market leader in the specialist insurance industry.
Boasting over 45 years’ experience, and backed by two of Australia’s largest insurers (CGU and Vero), we arecommitted to being a Best Employer of the Best People, delivering real benefits, professional development, and career advancement for our employees.
The People & Capability Team
Our People & Capability Team play a pivotal role in supporting all people and departments at NTI in relation to recruitment, induction, career development, training, succession planning, WH&S, team member relations and more! We are a team of professionals who are passionate about our business and endeavour to ensure that our people have the best experience possible during their time at NTI.
What You Need To Do Now (enquire or apply):
We have a culture that inspires effort and rewards success. NTI has a team feel with a corporate edge.
Click Apply Now
If you’d like to join our passionate team, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
Applications close Friday 17th May.